Thursday, March 24, 2016

The Cars and Motorcycles of the 2016 Bangkok International Motor Show

Thanks to my old job with Top Gear Philippines, I have been able to attend motor shows in Thailand quite a number of times. As a matter of fact, for the Bangkok International Motor Show, which is organized by Grand Prix International and is currently ongoing at the IMPACT Muong Thong Thani Challenger Complex outside of Bangkok until April 3, I was able to cover it for four of the six years I was a part of Top Gear Philippines.

So, while I'm busy making a name for myself out here in the Philippine automotive blogosphere and hoping that I can cover international motor shows again soon, here are the photos of the cars and motorcycles that you'll find at the show courtesy of the organizer.

I don't know about you but I'm loving the redesigned Chevrolet Colorado and Trailblazer. Enjoy!


The Cars
























The Motorcycles

  












  








The Concept Cars and Motorcycles





No comments: