Sunday, November 9, 2008

My apologies to my "many" readers...

...for the lack of updates for the past few days.

Unfortunately, work has gotten in the way of my blogging activities since my shift was changed with nary a warning, from the regular dayshift to the godforsaken graveyard shift I've managed to avoid for the past year and a half.

Supposedly, this is only going to be a temporary thing as our office makes the transition from leaving our Makati office to working in our new Ortigas office permanently, so hopefully, I'll be back to my regular everyday posting self within the next couple of weeks.

And before I forget, I was just accepted by Gear Patrol as one of their newest (and, as far as I know, the ONLY Philippine AND Asian-based) contributors so hopefully, that'll open up more doors for me.

1 comment:

warfairy said...

Interesting site! LOL! Guys really think funny... Anyway goodluck on your new job!