Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's the Singapore GP weekend!!!


That's right, it's the first-ever Singapore Grand Prix weekend! Not only that, it's also the first-ever F1 night race! Damn, for an F1 nut like me, to be there to be a part of such a historic occasion... *sigh*


If only I was a filthy rich scion of a
brewery magnate or a real estate tycoon or the son of a dirty politician...or if only I worked for an automobile publication and I'd be the lucky guy they'd send over to cover the event...


Hey, Vernon, how about sending me over for a trip to ANY F1 race one time? Hahahaha...

A man could wish, right? Of course, the bigwigs from Pilipinas Shell, CATS Motors, Toyota Motors Philippines, etc. would only send the guys from Top Gear Philippines.

I guess I'll just have to be content with watching F1 on Star Sports. *sigh*

No comments: