Friday, September 19, 2008

For the bling-obsessed hip-hop artist...

...or for the stainless steel owner-type jeepney tycoon, here's their chariot of choice...

The stainless steel Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano.


Now that's just absurd and downright tacky, not to mention it's a surefire way to call attention to yourself. But then again, if you're an obscenely rich Saudi Arabian and you've got hundreds of oil wells in your back yard while the rest of the world demands the very product that you have almost total control of, then I suppose you can be obscene simply because you can, thus giving everyone the finger while you say, "Hey! Look at me! I'm so rich, I can afford to own a Ferrari and uglify it simply because I can!"

"Be blinded by my awesomeness and tackiness as I pass you by."

No comments: